25 June 2011

Jane's spanking

Back in the days when the internet felt like it was powered by steam usenet newsgroup were the place to find stories. Here is a story that was published in one of the personal groups. I'm guessing it is a real life account going by the content.

During the 1970's I lived in the New Eltham area of South London. This part of Greenwich Borough could be classed a 'leafy' suburb of a mainly industrial region there being many large engineering works along the river side giving way in places to the many tourist attractions. This year, 1999 we see the building of the millennium dome where a large 'gas works and tar production plant used to be not to mention the age old attractions of the zero meridian line of longitude, the Old Royal Observatory, the Cutty Sark clipper ship, the Royal Naval College and of course the famous Palace and Park.

When I got married in 1972 (for the first time) my wife and I, Caroline, bought a house along the main road leading from Eltham High Street to Sidcup. The style of these housed ranged from the semi-Victorian through to 1980 modern style but many were built in the mid to late 1930's and were of the bay window semi-detached variety. They were quite large, even by today's standards having a lounge of some 13' x 12' and a dining room of similar size.

We moved in next to a nice family comprising of mum, dad, a son and daughter. Mum was called Jane. She was 10 years older than me at 34 and Rob, her husband was another 10 years older at 44. The children were Mathew and Jeanette aged 11 and 13 respectively. Jane was a 'housewife' and Rob worked as a Management Consultant for British Rail.

After about five years Jane decided that she was going to get a part time job as the children were about to leave school and go their separate ways. She started to work as a sales assistant at a local department store but soon became the manager's PA (or dogs-body).

Let me try to describe Jane. She stood about 5'6" tall and was fairly slim, not skinny, and wore rather sombre clothes – a bit 'mumsey' really. Although not a raving beauty she was quite attractive in a mature kind of way: remember I was 29 and she was 39. I often called in for coffee during the day and we had lots of little chats about the price of eggs and how to put the world to rights etc. This was possible because I was self-employed and ran a 'Garage' business and because of us being neighbours I serviced her car (Rob wouldn't drive – he could but didn't like it).

I remember on one occasion, I think it was Just before her 40th birthday party we were in her kitchen drinking coffee, the time was about 11:30 and she had recently returned from a shopping trip in Bexleyheath. She started to tell me about a group of children who were playing about on skateboards in the multi-storey car park. Apparently one of the boys had collided with a shopping trolley and the contents had spilled over the car-park deck. Jane shouted at one of the lads to be more careful in future and she told me all she got in return was swearing and rude gestures.I said that I considered that there was no real discipline in schools today and if you actually clouted one of them you would probably end up in court on a charge of GBH or something. Jane agreed with my comments and went on to say that she went to a convent school in Suffolk and the teachers, many of whom were nuns, would rap the girl's knuckles with a wooden ruler for being cheeky. She added that on many occasions she saw a girl cry when given two strokes of a short cane across the palm of the hands.

I asked if she had ever received the cane and she admitted that she was given the stick across her hands on two separate occasions, quite minor infringements but she said it stung like mad and made her dance around the classroom holding her hands under her armpits to try to stop the stinging. I told her that when I was at school the cane was used often but not flippantly. I described how, one day, a classmate was showing another boy his cigarette lighter. He flipped the lid and it burst into flames because petrol had leaked out and down the side of the case. He quickly dropped it on the floor and started to jump on the flames to put them out.

Mr. Frobisher, the music teacher who was taking the class, sprang to his feet shouting at Brian "What the hell do think you're doing BOY!" He went over to Brian and dragged him from the desk. After the flames had died down we could smell the stench of petrol fumes and soot. Mr. Frobisher told Brian to get the lighter and then to go to the Headmaster and get the cane and punishment book. We all knew that Brian was going to get a beating so we sat very quiet and got on with our work as though nothing had happened.

Brian returned with the school cane. It was about two feet long and had a slight curve along its length where it had landed across many bottoms in the past. Mr. Frobisher opened the punishment book and spoke aloud as he wrote in it. "Brian Atkins, 5T, setting fire to a school desk." "I didn't set fire to it – it was an accident – I didn't meant to do it." Pleaded Brian. Old man Frobisher calmly carried on taking no notice of Brian, "six strokes across posterior, date June 14th 1961"

Frobisher looked about the room and then swung the stick about. It hit one of the lamps hanging from the ceiling with a 'clang!' He ordered Brian to go next door to the school hall. We all ran to the side windows and door and peered inside. Brian was told to bend over and touch his toes and as he did so Frobisher jumped in the air and brought the can down across Brian's backside with such a force that Brian jumped at least two foot in the air grabbing his bottom as he did so. Frobisher landed five more strokes of the cane in an identical manner and Brian was screaming and sobbing all through the beating. This episode was the talk of the school until we broke up some four weeks later. Brian was off school for two days and when he returned he showed us the marks that Frobisher had put on his bottom. They were blue around the edges and raised enough that you could feel the ridges.

I sensed Jane was intrigued at my story by the way she started to fidget about and I also noticed she rubbed her bottom through her skirt as I described Brian leaping in the air. I asked her if she had ever had the cane across her backside and she said that she had never been caned at school but her dad had spanked her a few times with his hand and a slipper once and that hurt. She added that one night at school, it was a boarding school, two of the girls in her dorm' brought a garden cane from the village and hid it on top of one of the wardrobes. Claire, one of the girls got the cane down and ordered Margaret and Sue to hold another girl face down across the dormitory table. When Brenda was in position Claire pulled the girl's dress up and caned her bottom about six or seven times. Jane said that Claire was one of the school's bullies and everyone tried to keep out of their way this time most of the girls said that Claire had gone too far and they were going to tell the Head in the morning. Jane said that she turned away from Claire and went towards her bed, as she bent down to pick up her nightdress Claire lashed the cane across her bottom. Jane said that it stung like mad and she remembers rubbing her bottom for a good half hour after and she saw in the mirror that there was a red stripe running from one cheek to the other with a slight blue tinge at the end where the tip had dug into the flesh.

She went on to tell me that although she herself had never been caned the Head, in her study, had caned several of her classmates. She remembered that punishments were usually given either before school started or after prep. If a punishment was to be given in the morning the girl had to be present outside the Head's study at 8:00am wearing summer uniform which was a cotton gingham button through dress, bra and white pants. If it was to be an evening punishment they had to go to the teacher's common room at 8:00pm dressed in their P.E. kit. Apparently punishments were always given whilst the girl was bent over a chair and always across their pants, never bare.The next thing that Jane said rather shocked me. "Don't tell anyone this Steve will you?" "If you say so… What's the secret then?" I said, intrigued by her remark. "Well… After Claire hit me with her cane I began to wonder what it must be like to be caned across the bottom. When girls had to go to the Head to be punished I always tried to be near the study door so I could hear the cane and the girls cry out."

"That sounds as though you were a little scared to do something that warranted a caning." "Oh no… not at all it was just that mummy and daddy would be very annoyed and disappointed if I had to punished by the Head." "Why don't you ask Rob to spank you?" I suggested. "I couldn't do that… I'd be embarrassed to ask him… He'd think I'd gone mad or kinky or something."I thought about offering to deal with her fantasy but as time was getting on and my wife was due home soon I simply said that we would have to continue this chat another time. Jane said that she would like that because she could talk to me easier than she could Rob (She reckoned he was a bit 'stuffy'). I walked towards the front door and was about to open it when Jane pushed past me and put her hand over the Yale lock so I couldn't turn it. She turned and looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Remember… Not a word about what we have been talking about… Ok!" I looked straight back at her and said, "Or what Jane?" and as I spoke I drew my right hand back and slapped her across the seat of her skirt. "Ouch!" she gasped. "That's for thinking I would say something… Now if you will excuse me I have to get back to the garage or they will think I've got lost."I saw Jane quite frequently over the following weeks, although we never spoke about that 'little chat' we had every time I caught her eye she would give me a little smile.

It was getting on for the end of September and the nights were starting to close in and the weather was getting a little colder. One Thursday Jane knocked and Caroline let her in. "Hi Jane." I shouted from the kitchen, "I'm just making a cup of coffee… or you can have tea if you want?" "Coffee will be fine." She shouted back as she accompanied Caroline into the lounge.

I brought the tray of drinks in and placed them on the table and as I did Caroline said that it was Rob's fiftieth birthday the following Saturday and could we come to the party she and the kids were organizing. She hoped to keep it a surprise party so she doesn't was anyone spilling the beans to Rob. "Would I do something like that? Really Jane… You've really hurt me now." I mockingly said.

Anyway, the Saturday came and the party was in full swing with the young ones in the lounge with their music, the older ones standing about the dining room and kitchen drinking beer and wine bragging about their holidays, decorations, gardens, cars and whatever else there is to chat about.I wandered out into the garden where Rob was talking to Caroline about his roses. Rob always pruned our roses and looked after our front garden. Apparently he loved roses and as we had lots he took it upon himself to look after them. This, I think, was because I kept threatening to concrete the lawn to park out cars on it so Rob took care of the plants so I didn't have to. As I was saying, Rob and Caroline were chatting about roses and other plants, beans were mentioned I think... but who cares. I turned to Jane and asked if she had any thoughts about our previous chat. She looked about to see if anybody was nearby and said that she had thought about nothing else since then and felt relieved that somebody else knew her secret. Glancing around again she added that she often felt like asking Rob to be a little 'adventurous' in bed but kept backing out.

We were standing on the edge of the lawn ant the bottom of their 150-foot garden. We were well out of sight of the house and hidden by an 6-foot high privet hedge that separated the 'garden' from the vegetable plot. As I looked down I noticed a bamboo cane sticking out of the ground near a small plant of some kind. It was near to my right hand so I grabbed hold of it and pulled it from the ground. I tapped the end on my shoe to remove most of the dried earth and then walked over to the hedge and wiped the remainder from the tip. Whilst I was doing this Jane had her back to me and was still looking at the trees silhouetted against the night sky. I walked back to where Jane was standing, keeping the cane out of sight, and stood by her right side. We stood there for about another five or six minutes. I don't know what she was thinking but I was waiting for her to move into a position where I had a clear swing with the cane towards her backside.

I didn't have to wait too long for Jane turned to her left and took a step forward. This left me with the room I had been waiting for and without further ado I swiftly swung the cane, hoping my aim was right. 'Slap' it went as it landed across the centre of her skirt. "Ah!" Jane gasped as she spun around to face me with her right hand rubbing her backside. "I wasn't expecting that… That stings."Jane continued rubbing her backside for about three or four minutes and then smiled at me and said, "You know Steve… Although it stung when you hit me it feels warm and tingly now… Especially when I rub my hands over where it landed." "What are you going to tell Rob when you get into bed tonight?" I asked. "Nothing… I wear a long nightdress and he never asks me to take it off… So I guess it's still a secret then Steve… Eh!"

I put the cane back in the ground where I had taken it from and accompanied Jane back to the house where Rob had just opened a couple of bottles of bubbly. We all sang 'Happy Birthday' and 'For he's a jolly good fellow' and Rob made a speech of sorts and gradually the party fizzled out around 2:30am. Jane never mentioned anything about what went on at the top of the garden the night of Rob's birthday party but she still smiled at me whenever we caught each other's gaze.

Caroline and I went off to Tenerife for the last week in October and when we got back we were clearing the garden of leaves and dead flowers etc. when Jane called over the fence. "Hey you two, I'm just making a drink… shall I bring you one out?" "That's nice of you… Thanks!" Caroline replied. Jane handed us both a cup of coffee through the trellis. When we had finished I called back to Jane who was still sweeping the patio. She came over to take the empty cups from me and asked if I would call in on Tuesday afternoon as there seemed to be something wrong with the car. I offered to go in now, just to get out of the gardening, but she insisted that it must be Tuesday – about two to two fifteen – she said that Rob was going on one of his hiking expeditions and she was at work on the Monday so the earliest it could be was Tuesday.

Tuesday came and I knocked at her door before I went to work hoping I could save some time by taking it with me to sort out. Jane answered the door and said that she needed the car during the morning but if it was too much trouble… I cut her short and told her that there was no problem I just thought I could save her some time by sorting things out sooner rather than later.

Caroline was working that day so when I got home for lunch the house was empty. I made myself a ham sandwich and grabbed a coffee. Two o'clock came and I waited another five minutes, mustn't look too eager, and went and knocked at Jane's door. She answered the door very quickly and said as she opened it, "I saw you go home… I thought you might come straight round." I walked into the hallway and I sensed she was slightly nervous. "Is everything alright Jane?" I asked her. "Yes… Yes… nothing's wrong. It probably me… you know… Go into the lounge Steve I'll be with you in a moment.

I heard Jane go into the dining room and then I heard sounds as though she was moving furniture about. "Do you want a hand Jane." I shouted. "No… It's all right… I can manage. Anyway I've done it now… in more was than I thought I would have." "Sorry… I didn't get that." "Doesn't matter Steve you soon will… Stay there I'll be in soon."

'Strange conversation' I thought! 'Never mind she'll tell me all about it soon enough'… Jane came into the lounge and stood in the centre of the room. She was wearing black high heeled shoes, blue tights or stockings (I couldn't tell) a neat light blue patterned skirt that rested just below the knee and a white long sleeve blouse that was tucked into the waistband of the skirt. "You're looking smart today Jane, going or coming?" I enquired. "Stopping I hope Steve." She replied. "Do you remember our little chat a couple of months ago?" "If it's what I think you're talking about then yes I do… Has this got anything to do with what I did at Rob's party?" I went on to say.

Her reply rather shook me. "I want you to give me six strokes of the cane across my bottom Steve." After a long pause I said, "Are you sure you want me to do it… If Caroline ever found out she would hit the roof… Anyway it would hurt too much and you would want me to stop after the first two… No... I don't think so Jane." "Please Steve… Please… You are the only one who has spoken with me about this and you are the only person I feel I can trust… Please… I promise I won't cry out for you to stop… Honestly…"

I looked her up and down and suddenly I saw a different Jane standing there. The Jane I was used to was a loving mum and a devoted wife. She always gave out the vibes of being slightly upper class; 'snooty' my gran would have called her. This Jane was asking for her bottom to be struck with a piece of bamboo cane, she was dressed a little provocatively but sober, rather business-like! "Alright then… Where shall we do this?" I asked. "Come into the other room Steve." I followed her into the dining room. I noticed that the table had been moved over to the far wall and one of the chairs was placed in the centre of the floor. On the coffee-table was a Bamboo garden cane about 2'6" long and about 6 to 8 mm in diameter. It looked new, was clean and appeared to be polished. Jane went over to the cane and picked it up. She ran her fingers along its length and then bent it into a curve. "I took care in picking this cane Steve… I wasn't sure how long or how thick it should be but I did know that it shouldn't have any sharp bits or be split anywhere."

She came over and handed me the cane. I took it and swished it through the air a couple of times and as I did so I saw Jane flinch and rub her backside through her skirt. "Do you want me to tell you what to do or have you decided on how you want this caning." I asked. "I'm not sure Steve… I've thought about this… even planned it, but now I think you should tell me what to do… I won't argue… Promise I won't."

I told her to turn around and touch her toes. Jane quickly turned, smoothed her hands down her skirt and slightly bending her knees she bent forward and pointed her fingers towards her shoes. "Good… That's a nice backside there Jane… Very spankable!" I place the palm of my right hand on her right buttock and gently rubbed it slowly moving to the left. I could feel the tightness of her skin and through the cloth I could feel the waistband of a suspender belt and the outline of her panties where they cover the bottom cheeks. I moved my hand further down her thigh and felt the actual suspender where it curved around to meet the top of her stockings.

Jane started to move her bottom a little whilst I was stroking it. "Is that nice Jane?" I asked. "Yes it really is… Rob has never touched me like that." "Ok… Stand up and bend over the chair please. Grab the sides of the seat and keep your legs shoulder width apart before you bend over."She stood up and walked across to the chair that she put there earlier. As before she slid her hands down the sides and back of her skirt and positioned her shoes about 15" apart. Her skirt was pulled up slightly as she leaned over the chair back and grabbed the sides of the seat cushion. "Are you sure you want me to do this Jane." I asked before I did something she would regret. "Steve… Do it otherwise I shan't have the courage to ask again." "Ok…Wait for it… This will hurt."

I stepped back and to the left of where Jane was bent over. I looked at her bottom sticking out waiting to be struck with the bamboo cane I held, the cane that Jane had bought especially for me to do this to her. I placed the cane on her skirt and raised it then placed it back on the same place just to make sure it would land where I wanted it. "I don't think is going to be too successful Jane." I said placing the cane back across her skirt. "Your skirt is a bit bunched and you won't feel it as you should." I continued.

"I'll pull it straight across my bottom for you then." She stood up and pulled at the material so there was only one layer across her knickers and then bent over the chair placing her hands on the seat again. She glanced back at me and gave a smile saying, "I'm ready Steve… Do your worst."

I didn't need no more prompting. Here was a forty-year-old housewife and mum, bent over a dining chair with her bottom in the air waiting for a caning. I took aim, raised the cane above my head and brought it crashing down across both buttocks. Her skirt took most of the force because although it was only a single thickness of material it was still slightly loose. Jane winced a little and gave a low hiss through her teeth and then wiggled her bottom cheeks a little.

She stayed down in position waiting for the next stroke but had decided on something else. "Stand up Jane." I ordered. She stood up and slid her hands across her bottom. "That's enough of that… No touching until I've finished Jane." She quickly took her hands away and dropped her gaze to the floor. "Sorry Steve… What do you want me to do?"

"Pull your skirt up to your waist and then get back into position." I told her. "I'm only wearing panties underneath, you will see everything!" "Nothing I haven't seen before Jane." I replied. "Maybe Steve but not my everything." "Stop messing about Jane and lift your skirt or I'll give you an extra dose for fun."

I was amused by Jane's antics. She lifted the skirt and turned away so I wouldn't see her pubic hair through the sheer nylon panties she was wearing. Then as she bent over she realized that I might see her vagina from the rear so she adjusted the pants so they covered the cheeks a little more instead of being stretched between her legs. Soon she was back in position and I could clearly see a red mark showing through the panties where the first stroke had landed. I walked over and placed my hand on her panties and rubbed the mark and as I did I felt a ridge along its length.

I got back to her left side again and gave her another hard stinging cut across both cheeks, slightly lower this time and as it landed her skin rippled and dipped along the cane's length then resumed the silky roundness under the panties. Jane let out a loud yell and lifted her legs up and down to try to ease the pain. Her right hand came round to her bottom but stopped just before it touched any skin. "Ow, Ow, OW!" she yelled while still wiggling about.

I went over to her and straightened her up and told her to stay still and in position because if she moved about too much I might catch her legs and I would certainly give her two extra strokes for moving. I turned to walk away then stopped. I turned back and pulled her panties down to the backs of her knees. "Steve… Please don't cane me on my bare bottom." "Too late, you should have thought about that before we started now stay still."

I adjusted my position back to her left and quickly laid on two more strokes across her trembling bottom. I glanced at her face as she turned towards me and I could see she was starting to cry. "Now you know how those girls felt when your Headteacher caned them." "Yes, Yes Steve… It really hurts… but it is funny feeling bent over here knowing you can see everything I've got and I can't do anything about it."

"Four more to come Jane… Get ready because these will really sting and hurt." And with that I rapidly gave her two strokes across the tops of her thighs, just below her bottom cheeks. Her knees bent slightly and then straightened. She appeared to stick her bottom out and straighten her legs more firmly as she waited for the last two strokes. I took careful aim and brought the first down across the fullness of her left buttock and as it landed I saw the tip spring around to the right thigh and bounce off but not before she let out a real cry of pain. She jumped up and grabbed her bottom with both hands, rubbing furiously to try to ease the sting the cane had imparted in her nether regions. She hopped about and continued to cry; the tears were swelling up and were starting to run down her cheeks. "Get back Jane I still have one more stroke to give you."

She meekly went back to the chair continuing to rub her bottom on the way. She looked at me standing there with the cane in my hand then realized that her knickers were hanging around her ankles. She bent down and pulled them up as though she were going to put them on then stopped and looked up and said, "Shall I leave them around my knees or take them off completely?"

"It doesn't really matter Jane after all I have now seen you as nobody else has ever seen you… Just stand about three feet away from the chair and place your hands on the back of it." Jane pushed her panties down to her knees and leaned forward to the chair back. Her hair fell loosely about her neck as she glanced round. She pushed her legs straight and shuffled her shoes apart and as her legs parted I saw a little of her pubic hair show. The red stripes were turning into weals with definite ridges to them – obviously sore and plainly uncomfortable.

"Steve…" She said pausing briefly to get her breath, "Steve… I know this is the last one but will you cane me twice more in this position… Perhaps I shouldn't say this but although my bottom is sore if want to find out if I can take ten strokes after all I should be able to… I am an adult now not a child."

"Alright Jane… These three will be as hard as I dare cane you… Get ready!" I brought the can whistling down to land with a 'crack', she lurched and sucked in a breath, steadied herself and I landed the second of the three. She lurched again and shuffled her feet to steady herself again. I went over and stroked her very red and striped bottom and as I placed my hand on her right cheek she moaned and said, "Please Steve… Give me the last one as hard as you can… I think I can take it."

I carefully took aim and brought the stick down with all the force I dare give it and I must have misjudged it because it landed low on her left buttock cheek and whipped around to mark the top of her right thigh leaving a red stripe that disappeared under her stocking suspender. She let out a scream and stood up grasping her right leg. Her panties were down at her ankles again and she was rubbing her leg furiously.

"Sorry about that last one Jane… It's no good saying I didn't want to hurt you because that is the whole point of the exercise but…" She stopped me by walking over to me, looked me straight in the eyes and said. "Thank you Steve… Thank you." She then gave me a kiss on the lips. I felt a little awkward because I didn't give her a beating so we might have a sexual encounter afterwards. I knew that she could feel that I had an erection through my trousers and felt doubly awkward about that also.

"I know what you would like Steve." She said as she tugged at my belt; it came undone easily and then she slid my zipper open. Reaching inside she fondled my penis and then brought it out and began to rub the foreskin back and forth. "I'll come in a minute if you carry on Jane." "So what Steve… Didn't you notice… I've already come… That's what your caning did for me so I'm simply repaying the favour."

Jane put back on her panties after about half an hour. She changed her stockings for tan tights and put on a pair of black 'court' shoes. "Can't look too dressed up when the kids get home can I now?"Shortly before five I made my excuses and left. Jane asked me to cane her twice more since then but I haven't seen or spoken to her since she and Rob moved away – not too far only about three miles but since then I've moved from SE. London to Chichester and there is no valid reason to resume contact – unless she wants another caning but as she is now about 63 years old I don't know whether she would want one...

Steven Walsh

No comments:

Post a Comment