25 June 2011

About Me

I’m a man in his late 40’s and as a man I’m a dominant at times and submissive at others. I’m hopeful of meeting a woman that can fulfill my masculine and feminine dreams. As you can guess by the name I like wearing women's underwear when I'm being submissive.


I’m bi-curious and would happily suck cock while a mans wife pounded me from behind, I’m also into female face sitting and would happily run my tongue round a female asshole and I would like to experience having a woman sit on my face and piss on me. I love watching women and men masturbate and enjoy joint masturbation play.

I'm also into spanking hence this blog about the spanking stories I love. In a male role I’m more than happy to spank and cane both men and women if required, however in a female role I like to be spanked and caned myself. I like nothing more than feeling the welts of the cane on my poor sorry ass before it is stretched with a butt plug or strap on.

I'm looking to chat with people that can help me live my dreams. In particular I'm looking of a female to spank me as a girl and be spanked by me as a male. I also want to explore my bi side from within this relationship. If you want to know more please feel free to message me. I'm happy to answer questions and get to know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment